Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Just saying hello from Australia (Melbourne) , great looking setup guys , looking forward to picking a few brains over these xsive critters we ride , ( even if mine is one pipe less!)
    Any other Aussies on this list ?

Welcome!

Phill the strat and Errol and... don't recall at the moment who else - are from Oz.
    Mike * Seattle * 82 F'n'XJ1100 *

Comment

Gidday Wysdom

Welcome to The XS holy Grail!
      I used to call my Clymer Manual My 'Bible"
      This site is the new generation Bible.
      Totally Interractive, Gives various options on Problem fixes from different viewpoints and also taps into God knows how many years of hands on experience that no shop maual could ever provide you with. I had cold starting problems with my 79 Special/Sport but a few replies to my queries got me going again.
      In case you're wondering, the Special/Sport tag comes from it being an import bike with the front end, bars, fairing and seat off an RH but the rest ia all 79SF Special. Piccies are on the old Yahoo site under files/photos/errols toy if you're interested.
      Enjoy your browsing and don't be afraid to ask questions. there's lots of people waiting to answer them for you.
      Eveready Errol
      79 SF Special W/ Stock all original motor @ 384,000klms
      Stock exhaust, stock airbox, XJ sump, 78E carbs, Xs1100RH seat, Bosch superhorns, 5/8ths front M/c, braided lines, sintered SBS pads, drilled discs, progressive springs, 8" 50w HID headlight 4300K, 2 x 50w HID spiral driving lights, KONI shocks, Spade fuse box
      *Touring mode - Plexistar 2 screen, Gearsack rack & bag & saddlebags, homebuilt towbar
      *"The Keg"- UC torana hubs, XS11 discs, Tokico 4 spot calipers

Comment

Working...
      X