WOW Changes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW Changes..

Nearly two years ago I joined the yahoo groups list. well.. circumstances and such I didnt stay for long. Now I am back interested in riding again.

This weekend.. digging out my 80 XS11SG from the carport. A friend is taking it to his shop and we will start getting it ready to ride again. Possibly a winter long project.

Been away from riding for over 6 years and damn sure being pulled back into that deep desire to ride again. You all know what I mean. Almost a mysterious.. tug that damn near makes me wanna be turned inside out IF I dont ride again.

I look forward to figuring out this type of format or forum to pick some technical expertise. This venerable old bike has seen some great times.. so maybe more are to come.

Charles

welcome back, and good luck with the 'project'. you have come to the right place!
    - dan
    - thinker57@lycos.com
    - SF/H/E/HD "Stray Bullet"

Comment

wecome back Charles,
      Hope you get your XS on the road again. Don't forget to check out the maint, repairs, and modifications section of the forum for some good pointers on gettting a bike that has been sitting for a long time back on the road and trouble free. read thru the website real good as most questions asked have already been covered.
      Bill Woods
      1981 Yamaha XS1100SH (Eleven Special)
      1985 Kawasuki GS425 Mojave ATV
      2006 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4 ATV

Comment

Wecome back aboard. We'll have to get together, I find myself in your neck of the woods often.
        DZ
        Vyger, 'F'
        "The Special", 'SF'
        '08 FJR1300

Comment

Howdy Charles

I'm about an hour south of you - there are quite a few of us in the Portland to Vancouver Island corridor, some really great folks and bikes.

Keep us up to date with progress on your SG.
          Mike * Seattle * 82 F'n'XJ1100 *

Comment

Working...
          X