Merry "X"mas one and all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry "X"mas one and all

I'm not on the site too often these days but since I am tonight and at work I want to Xtend my sincerest best wishes to one and all for a happy and healthy new year and above lots of Xsessive riding in the new year......Merry Xmas everyone

Bruce Doucette
    78XS1100 Alpha
    79XS1100 Special, still parked
    Bruce Doucette
    Phone #1 902 827 3217

Bruce,

A Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, I will raise a glass of rum in your honor (well, if they ever give me a day off work!!)

Anyway Mark told me rides a 400 now.... .

I hope all is well in Nova Scotia.
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Merry Christmas

XSivly merry christmas, happy new year to all, may we all have a short winter and early spring, i guess well have to drink a few xtra beers

XSively
      BRUCE
      Bruce Gerken
      '79 XS1100SF
      "The Black"
      '2009 BMW k1300GT'
      The Red Sled.
      St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you Bruce. Your generosity was touching. I want to thank you again. The seat looks great on my bike. I hope Santa brings you what you wish for, and that you and your family have a wonderful New Year.
        Merry Christmas to all who helped me out, and to those of you who had me in your thoughts and prayers. I feel very fortunate to be here this year. Things could have been much worse.

Comment

Working...
        X