Any one want a turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one want a turbo?

Here it is folks ANOTHER turbo on ebay. Got a grand laying around? Buy it now! It is # 4598040481
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Missing too much stuff
    not worth "buy it now"
    might be worth $200

mro

Comment

turbo

do a search in suzukis on ebay. saw the whole bike race ready for a grand turbo wheelie bars tires turn key. there were actually a couple of items that could be made to work on the xs. think i was looking at gs1000 or 1100 or other period kaws suzuki etc. a couple of nice old bikes kinda resonable under 1,000.
      1982 XJ 1100
      going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
      now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

i might go look at this turbo setup it is only maybe a 2 hour drive from my place but like the one guy said it is only worht about 200 dollars since it is missing so much stuff but if i read that right if you go pick it up and you find any part for the turbo setup it goes with the setup
        79 yamaha xs1100f standard
        best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

I sent that guy an email the otherday and asked about the missing stuff. He responded with "I don't know they could be in the forty pallets of parts that we received when we bought this. You are welcome to come and look and if you find them they will be included in the auction. The chassic is still here and if you see some other parts for it then they will also be included in the auction. The upper end of the motor was apart when we bought it. Thanks for the question." If I didn't live so far away I'd be over there looking.
          Do'Lee
          XS1100SF "Green Hornet"
          (1) XS1100LG "Midnight Dream" Restoration has begun.
          (2) XS1100LG "Midnight Madness" Waiting to be next
          (5) multi partsters for bobber "Ruby Red II" On the list.
          SR500H "Silver Streak"

Comment

i mean i only live 2 hours away but this aint the time of the year to try to sell stuff like that i mean if i could find everything and it would all be thrown in i would be all over it

Comment

so did anybody from the website win that turbo i was watching it and it jumped up 250 dollars in the last 5 min so i was out

Comment

Working...
              X