X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you are going to do that- better log on and register here:

http://www.v4hondabbs.com/

Without a doubt the best V4 site.

As soon as I get the EFI for the V65 developed I am going to go get mine dyno tuned and will be able to tell you exactly what hp mine is running- so far with perfect tune it went 105rwhp- positively bone stock.

I plan on developing the EFI (using the megasquirt system: http://www.msefi.com/ ) for the XS 1100 series and Z1 KZ series bikes as well- all single TB set ups with a small plenum.

Stay tuned for that one- should have the V65 EFI by the end of winter!

Comment

cool sounds good and thanks for the websute and i like the numbers on the v65 but i am still keeping the xs1100
      79 yamaha xs1100f standard
      best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

I am making the XS a trike- and it will be for sale- but for a high enough price that I should be able to keep it for some time- if not- damn, I made alot of money- and that doesn't feel to bad either!

Comment

cool idea ram but i am a person that thinks a motorcycle should have 2 wheels

Comment

Totally understand- I gotta have variety though LOL- at least, in bikes, I pretty much try to stay with one wife at a time.

Comment

yeah good idea to only have one wife at a time

Comment

GS1100

I used to have an '83 GS11 and they move. I never took mine to the track, but in first gear at 3000 rpm's she'd power wheelie like nobody's business. My bike was slightly modified, header, jet kit, foam filters, and a one tooth smaller front sprocket.

Top speed was 500 RPM's past redline in 5th gear. Estimate around 140 mph, close as I can tell cause I was hanging with a buddy on his 750 gixxer. He still had 6th gear left

Quick for it's day, but it'd get smoked by today's sport bikes in the corners or straight line (unless it's modified).

GS1100's are kind of like the 350 chevy's of jap bikes for performance parts, right up there with the Kaw (but with 4 valves).

Dan
                Home of ENIAC

Kinda like a MANIAC with 2 letters difference & a computer on board

Comment

Working...
                X