Used xs1100 parts on sale for xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used xs1100 parts on sale for xmas

All prices will include shipping in continental USA. Starter $25.00 Complete clutch in basket $30.00 Complete transmissions $40.00 Middle gear $30.00 Rear gear $30.00 Box of spare parts which will have in it : Rear brake master cylinder,clutch& speedo cable,set of four carb intake boots,ignition switch and sidecover lock with matching keys,sidestand,handlebar throttle cable holder (white plastic thing) reserve light unit,ballast resister,flasher cancelling unit,oil pressure switch with wiring,emergency shutoff switch,battery ground cable,left and right rear footpegs,two rubber frame vibration dampers for under gas tank,plastic tool box and rear gear dust cover. $60.00 I have two boxes. 3 starters,2 middle gear 3 clutches,2 transmissions and two rear gears. merry christmas e-mail to andreashweiss@yahoo.com

And

A partridge in a pear tree. Hey Andreas...do you have the chrome cover for a Special that slips over the fork tubes and covers the lower triple clamp, and has the Yamaha logo on it? If so is it in good shape? How much for it?

Comment

No sorry do not have that chrome piece.Keep looking Santa might find you one. andreas

Comment

Hey Andreas......Would you have left side handlebar mount with turn signal switch, lo-hi beam, four way as my signal switch I think has thrown craps. Checked fuse, power both side, flasher has current both sides and white grounds in fairing all have good solder joints. Worked fine and now it don't, front and rear.......nothing..........Unless I missed checking something, could use a new signal switch, or a good working left side assembly, just plug and play...........Thanks!
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

no sorry no left switch assembly.andreas

Comment

Just an update cams are from a 79special,cranks are from 78-79.

Comment

Just updating what is left. one transmission sold. Also have a 1981 xs1100 h motor 14880 miles,chrome acceptable,black cylinder head,pickup coil assembly is missing.otherwise a complete motor came out of a full tour model a plug and play motor.$290.00 located in Oroville,wa 98844 Shipping is extra of course.

Comment

i 4got, which xs model yr had the hotter cams?
                L. G.
                1979 XS1100SF
                Exodia, "The Forbidden One"
                1988 CBR600F Hurricane
                Tempest- died Aug. 10, 2005
                198x XS850
                -no name yet-

Comment

Think the earlier ones Andreas, as the 81's had a bit larger valves, but less cam duration. The trade off most likely kept emission gerus happy and power output was about the same.
                  81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
                  X