My New Toy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Toy!!!

After 3 years of asking and asking I was finally able to buy my father's 1980 Yamaha XS1100 Special!!!. He was the 2nd owner and the bike is 100% original it even has the tool kit. And it is in PERFECT condition. It has 12,670 miles on it and runs like a raped ape. I had just purchased a 1980 Yamaha XS850 Special 2 months ago so we can ride however he decided to get a Venture. I paid $1500 which is what he paid. I am 20 and within the past year I have went from my 1st bike a 1975 Honda CB550 Four to the 850 and now to the 1100. There is no comparison between the 1100 and the other's. As soon as I can figure it out I will post a pic.

BJS65mustang,

Welcome!

We are growing on this site everyday, congrats on the bike, its an oldy but as you prob already figured out it is one of the goodies, and can shock alot of those fellas on their croch rockets and cruisers that are much newer, and of course Harley's dont even count, just wave bye bye to them.

Enjoy this site as I have, it is a wealth of information! These guys are the greatest, they will help, as will I, with any questions you may have.

Again Welcome and congradulations on the purchase of a very "Special" machine!
    '82 Xj1100j

"Ride for the Son"

< )) ><

John

Comment

Welcome to the site and looking forward to seeing the photos!
      Don
      99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

welcome to the site and if you have any questions just ask they will be answered
        79 yamaha xs1100f standard
        best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

Photos...

Definately post photos for us. That's one thing we all love seeing ... other XS's.

Welcome to the gang and enjoy the Special.
          ~ Street Rat ~

Mitch
          '78 XS1100 "My Mistress"

Knowledge is Experience. Everything else is just Information

Comment

Working...
          X