Holidays once agian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holidays once agian

As the holiday season is upon us agian, I just want to wish everyone a happy and safe cold riding season. Heed the advice givin here on this forum about riding tips and safety. We've had enough road rash for the year. Enjoy the Thanksgiving day weekend and if anyone ends up coming through the Sioux Falls area ( on two wheals or four ) give a shout. SWMBO and I will be working fri so we have no plans XSept to eat alot of food.
    S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
    1-big XS patch
    1-small XS/XJ patch
    1-XS/XJ owners pin.
    1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
    2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
    1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
    1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Happy Turkeyday gents and ladies!! Keep two up!
    Don
    99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

Gonna do 4-wheels from Grand Junction to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving. Great riding weather here tho, little nippy morning(mid 30's). To late in the year to go over Soldier Summit to Salt Lake on two wheels unless I had to. The great weather can go 'south' too quickly. And if it were 'two-up' on the bike, would most likely do it on the ST. Don't need Murphy's Law interfering this time of year on a 325 mile ride one-way. The Bonneville will do just fine at an honest 33mpg@80-85mph, and has REAL heat. You all have a great and safe holiday if your traveling.
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
      X