brag and drag 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bandit

about the specal night for bikes they have a harley homcoming but not good for yamahas. there are a lot of biker clubs (outlaw types) that make a rucuss with bikes like ours (bubbas honda drop, Kens kawasaki crush...etc. etc.) so i'd rather go and be put in with the outlaw street cars or highschool drags or the such.
    1982 XJ 1100
    going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
    now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

yeah riding and racing harleys aint no fun and do you know if the track lets bikes race the cars because all the tracks around here dont they just make the cars wait well the bikes run
      79 yamaha xs1100f standard
      best 1/4 mile 13.282@99.40

Comment

bikes&cars

for the most part no...XSception. let tyhe lane person no if you want to race a car they will usually do that. Or if you pay to bracket race you will be up against cars for the most part. I will go into the brackets just to have a little EXS tra fun . from our times we got a good drag race goin on there bandit....
        1982 XJ 1100

Comment

yes we do chevy it will be a close race but i have to change a few things over the winter so it might be even closer.

i got to get new exhaust
          got to get a new clutch
          i am thinking about put accel coils on it and wires and plugs
          but other then that i aint changing anything eles

Comment

up date sortta

i posted below in rallies section on this,just want to reach as many as possible. I'm getting XStreamly close to setting XSact date. Just one last question for the XSact weekend to shot for? 1-2-3rd week end of Aug,2006? want to be on same page as people wanting to attend. you can anwser in rally section below main fourm page PLz northcentral (canada central) Brag and Drag2006. TIA
            1982 XJ 1100

Comment

ok sounds good chevy and i had my bike out today and rode a few miles and it felt like it was running alot stronger since i ran the stuff threw it and it is cool that the dates are going to be posted soon i will be planning vacation for that weekend that friday

Comment

Working...
              X