Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsunami surfer's new "designer" gloves

G'day Tsunami Surfer extraoridinair.

Just been having a ganders at your new tip for carb diaphram replacement, aka using the "surferette's" gloves....heheheheheheh...you could be on to something here Ken,....or more like "you must be on something here Ken"

The more I looked at the first pix you have, showing the discected remains of what was once a prefectly good rubber glove, that was quite happy in it's role in life, and now relegated to giving it's life to the XSperimental laboritory of one "Tsunami Surfer", the more I thought that perhaps you have actually missed "your" role in life

We have all seen those "gloves" worn by the "Hardley Davidson" crowd, whereby someone has come along and hacked out the finger parts, just leaving a sorta "palm glove"....(maybe someone has mentioned that "palm prints" were being more widely used than "fingerprints" but here in the surfer's pix, we have the opposite end of the glove scale.......no palm, ....just fingers...and even a separate thumb one to boot (or should that saying be "to glove?"

Hmmmmmmmmm work is slow this morning....
    I'll go now...

Phill
Working...
X