The old XS11.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bikerphil View Post
    My bad, pretty certain that was XS11 dot org where the cat chewed the wire.
    Yup, Bigfoots cat. LOL .org is gone. Harry, Russ, and Ivan all went to FJR bikes.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post

Yup, Bigfoots cat. LOL .org is gone. Harry, Russ, and Ivan all went to FJR bikes.
      Thanks for confirming that BA. Good to see you back around bro.
      2H7 (79)
      3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Originally posted by bikerphil View Post

Thanks for confirming that BA. Good to see you back around bro.
        I don't come around much anymore because of the drastic change in membership and ideals concerning these bikes. Too many hacksaw artists. Besides, the "banned bunch" has fallen apart. Times and people change.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post

I don't come around much anymore because of the drastic change in membership and ideals concerning these bikes. Too many hacksaw artists. Besides, the "banned bunch" has fallen apart. Times and people change.
          I still have my stock Special. Maybe we can arrange to meet in the Ozarks some time.
          Marty (in Mississippi)
          XS1100SG
          XS650SK
          XS650SH
          XS650G
          XS6502F
          XS650E

Comment

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post

I still have my stock Special. Maybe we can arrange to meet in the Ozarks some time.
            I was just saying to Bonz yesterday I need to head to NC again since he and his wife moved there from Colorado.
            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
            X