X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Lincolnshire

Comment

forest city iowa
      _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
      1980 gs1000g "stock"
      1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
      2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Central NJ here.

I've had my XS Eleven for 37 years, and never have I seen another one on the road or parked at an MC event. Crazy
        1979 XS1100 Special - On the Road https://xs11.club/core/images/smilies/smile.png
        1973 RD350 - In the Shed https://xs11.club/core/images/smilies/frown.png

Comment

Originally from Pocono Pines, PA (Wish I could return the place is no longer the same)

Living in Peachtree City, GA - 24 Years (will likely never leave)
          Kurt Boehringer
          Peachtree City, Georgia

1970 - CT70K0 - Mini-Trail
          1978 - SR500 - Thumper
          1979 - CT70H - Mini-Trail
          1979 - XS1100SF - Pensacola
          1980 - XS850SG - Rocky
          1980 - XS1100SG - The Ugly Duck
          1980 - XS1100SG - Mayberry Duck
          1981 - XS1100SH - DEAD Duck Cafe'
          1981 - XJ550 Maxim - Nancy's Mini-Max
          1982 - XJ650 SECA - Hurricane
          1986 - FJ1200 - Georgia Big Red
          1992 - FZR1000 - Genesis
          2016 - FJR1300A - Montgomery

Comment

Originally posted by kboehringer View Post
            (Wish I could return the place is no longer the same)
            Raised my kids in Traverse City, Mi and left about 12 years ago for that exact reason. A major cultural shift took place once the internet made it possible for the wealthy to move to their summer homes full time and priced out the working class.
            1980 XS1100G

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Originally posted by Bonz View Post
              Bonz has moved to Newland NC.
              Yeah, I'm still in Tulsa,OK. I might have to make that Vintage Rally again just to see you brother. I'm already missing the Colorado Rallies.
              Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Greg, I can understand you missing them. I do as well. We lived there for 30 years and it's been a big adjustment for me. My wife is doing really well with her new job as a Director at Lutheran outdoor adventure camp and I got a job right away, teaching at the middle school in the local district. She had been at our church for 28 years in Colorado and it was time for a change.

Riding around here is very different as you know. In a state half the size of Colorado with twice as many people, my neck of the woods is a demographic that equates to not very good drivers on some of the curviest roads around. And western North Carolina is more chock-full of tourists than Colorado in my estimation. There isn't the opportunity to get out in the more mild winters here like there was in Colorado with colder temps, but sunny skies and dry roads.

Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

South central Nebraska

Comment

Working...
                  X