Halloween Costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Costumes

Need a good cheap idea for me and SWMBO to go to a halloween pary tonight? It is a party for all of my ER co-workers so there are some pretty warped sense of humors! Have to top last year. The wife and I went as John and Loraina Bobbitt last year. Pretty easy costume to make but just make sure to use a FAKE weiner!!

Does anyone else have some good ideas?

Travis
    Travis Miller
    1978 E

Heard some good ones the other day. Get an orange shirt and with a sharpie or other marker write 30 October 2005 or 1 November 2005 (or one day on either side of the date of the party) and whenever any one asks what you are, tell them 'A day off!'

Staple candy and chips to your clothes and carry a can or cup for coins. Vending machine. Be sure to through the snacks on the floor when purchased or refuse to vend snacks after coins are dropped for realism.
    Papa Gino

79 and something XS 1100 Special "Battle Cruiser"
    78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"
    02 Kawasaki Concours "Connie"

Comment

Keep in mind, SWMBO and I have a 3 year old son. Just before his 2nd birthday (July of last year) he had a very bad habit of getting up in the middle of the night and climbing into bed between us. Should one of us wake up during the night or in the morning ... 'in the mood' ... we couldn't do anything because of the 3 foot tall 'speed bump' right in the middle of the bed. It because a running joke between us, and even a brief nick-name for him. For halloween last year, I bought a bright yellow sweatsuit and some black spray paint. I went out to the car, sprayed the tires, put the shirt and pants at seperate wheels, and carefully ran over them ... making black tire marks across the legs and chest. I hung them out to dry and excitedly showed SWMBO when she got home from work ...

My son was a wizard for halloween last year!!!

Well, I thought it was a great and original idea.
      ~ Street Rat ~

Mitch
      '78 XS1100 "My Mistress"

Knowledge is Experience. Everything else is just Information

Comment

Some wives just don't get it.
        Personally, I believe it should be law that all women dress in slinky cat outfits for Halloween.
        (I have more problems than you'll ever know...)
        "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

.. pro, i dont know about ALL women, maybe their should be some guide lines on that .. but i second that vote
          .. i went to a halloween party at a biker bar i used to hang out at about 6 years ago in just a hospital gown, sliders and a peice of clear hose with red painted on it taped to my four arm .. i walked around with my @ss hanging out and drinking from a urine bottle filled with Jim Beam, no one wanted a swig for some reason.. the bitches could'nt keep there hands off my @ss[yeah, i really hated that ]..
          .. i must of looked pretty bad riding my bike like that , i had to stuff the front of the gown under my balls to keep the wind from exposing me completely, the people in the cars behind me had a unique view, laughing and pointing mostly

Comment

worms

i'm going as wyatt urpp as he would look now. And am gluing live worms to my face for autenticity along with the tearing flesh and blood. I hope to scare the snott outta the kids... Hey my 6 yr old doesn't like clowns she cries histerically when she sees one....go figure.
            1982 XJ 1100
            going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
            now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

I don't know, the upstairs maid costume is a big favorite of mine...
              Papa Gino

79 and something XS 1100 Special "Battle Cruiser"
              78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"
              02 Kawasaki Concours "Connie"

Comment

Personally, I believe it should be law that all women dress in slinky cat outfits for Halloween.
                Funny you should mention that...it is what my wife (then girlfriend) wore at Halloween the first year we met.....
                Jerry Fields
                '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
                '06 Concours
                My Galleries Page.
                My Blog Page.
                "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Wasn't gonna mention it earlier...

Did the Internet Dating thing a few years back.
                  Common Profile Question:"What Are You Looking For In A Mate?"
                  My reply, "A woman that is honest, compassionate, true to her innerself and she must wear the "Cat Outfit" on Halloween.
                  Got a lot of interesting matches from that.
                  "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Oh yeah!!! I'm with you on that one!!!

Originally posted by prometheus578
                    Some wives just don't get it.
                    (I have more problems than you'll ever know...)
                    CUAgain,
                    Daniel Meyer
                    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
                    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

check these mancy dressers that were out in southport on saturday night http://www.southportforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=49304

Comment

Halloween Party

Me and SWMBO went to a party last night and some very interesting costumes. She went as a pixie, myself as Clint Eastwood (The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly) and our son as a lion. We saw a 6 foot tall pot leaf (homemade costume of course) a big whoopie cushion, several french maids ((very nice indeed)) a Bat-A$$ (she had a bat sewed to her a$$ and a pair of bat ears) ... but my brother took the proverbial cake ... he showed up as a douche bag ... complete with plastic applicator cap and water filled costume. I have to say, that was the most original I've ever seen.
                        ~ Street Rat ~

Mitch
                        '78 XS1100 "My Mistress"

Knowledge is Experience. Everything else is just Information

Comment

The bst couple costume I've seen was about ten years ago. Went to a party at a friends house, and one couple came dressed as an egg and a sperm!! They DID take first prize!
                          Ray Matteis
                          KE6NHG
                          XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
                          XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Better late than never

We just had our office party and one woman came in a "fat" costume. She was hudge with a giant a$$, hair in a beehive, gawdy make-up, etc. She had a sign with a picture of a little lost dog and was saying to everyone, "Have you seen my dog? I can't find her anywhere. She is lost. Help me find her. etc."
                            I thought she looked funny but wondered, hmmm, what is the joke here?"
                            Then as she turned to go, she had a little stuffed dog in the crack of her butt!!!! I thought I was going to pee it was so funny!
                            JimBoReeno
                            My Ex!"Half-Breed"
                            '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
                            '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
                            2000 Indian Chief
                            Millennium Edition

Comment

Working...
                            X