A Little Exposure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Exposure...

I have been a subscriber to "Motorcycle Classics" magazine (Ride 'em, Don't hide 'em) for several years now and enjoy reading the latest copy from cover to cover every couple of months. In the March/April edition, editor-in-chief Landon Hall posed the question "What bike have you kept the longest and why?" Well, I just couldn't help myself, so I shot him a short rambling tirade about how I'm a proud XS owner and damned if he didn't put it on the bottom of page 6 in the May/June issue. Here's the link if you want a peek. https://www.motorcycleclassics.com/f...s-zm0z21mjzbut Also, if you can get your mitts on the September/October 2020 issue, there's a great article on the restoration of an '80 MNS - very, very nice.
    1980 XS1100G (one owner-me)
    1983 Kawasaki GPZ750 (Frankenbike)
    Owned - 1976 XS750D
    Owned - 1972 Honda CB750
    Owned - (unknown year) XS650
    (+ too many Yammies/Hondas to mention)

Thanks for sharing the info and link.

Comment

Originally posted by LenB View Post
      I have been a subscriber to "Motorcycle Classics" magazine (Ride 'em, Don't hide 'em) for several years now and enjoy reading the latest copy from cover to cover every couple of months. In the March/April edition, editor-in-chief Landon Hall posed the question "What bike have you kept the longest and why?" Well, I just couldn't help myself, so I shot him a short rambling tirade about how I'm a proud XS owner and damned if he didn't put it on the bottom of page 6 in the May/June issue. Here's the link if you want a peek. https://www.motorcycleclassics.com/f...s-zm0z21mjzbut Also, if you can get your mitts on the September/October 2020 issue, there's a great article on the restoration of an '80 MNS - very, very nice.
      Here it is ... Restoring a 1980 Yamaha XS1100 Midnight Special | Motorcycle Classics
      2 - 80 LGs bought one new
      81 LH
      02 FXSTB Nighttrain
      22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
      Jim

Comment

Nice to see that, thanks

Brian
        '78 XS1100E (the newest bike I've ever owned)
        '74 CB350F1 (under restoration)
        '72 RT2 MX360 (gone but not forgotten)

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
          79 F

Comment

Working...
          X