Xs1100 parts for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs1100 parts for sale.

In case anyone needs some of this stuff. Parts are used. Two valve covers,two complete transmissions with shift forks,drum,countershaft etc.one set of cams with valves,springs, etc.three crankshafts with connecting rods. Two timing chains.Two primary chains. Seven pistons with rings.one cylinder jug.Two drive shafts.one swingarm.one rear gear.three starters.two middle gear.three clutches complete in basket.springs,etc.eight sets of engine (rubber) vibration mounts.three plastic tool boxes. two battery boxes.one set of 79 special sidecovers.one left side cover standard(78-80).Gauge cluster with speedo tach-standard.one altinater(no cover).one clutch sidecover.one trans sidecover.one oil pan.one set of cylinder head bolts(to upper engine case).one rear fender with tailight -special.one standard rear fender no tailight.one standard front forks. Two triple tree standard. one 1981 xs1100 engine (missing pickup coils) approx 20,000 miles. Factory tools.left/right handlebar controls-standard.five reserve light units.four ignition switches with key(some have sidecoverlock mechanisim and gas cap lock(special) assembly ) six sets of throttle/speedo/clutch cable -standard.one 1981 frame with registration/title.two rear brake assembly with brackets/caliper/master/hoses etc.four rear brake switches(light). three rear brake lever-special.one set alum footpeg mounts-standard.three sets rear footpegs.This is just a summary e-mail to andreashweiss@yahoo.com

HHmmm...?

Andreas,
    Umm... What's your address, do you have large dogs, and what nights are you NOT home?
    Not ready to order parts yet, but did start drooling.
    Are there any structural differences between a standard frame and a special one? (such as... how the tank and seat mount, or the grommet holes for the side covers?)
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Standard frame is just a shade longer maybe an inch. Motor area of frame is the same on special/ standard. Tanks mount exactly same on both frames. On seats the usual rule is standard and special do not interchange.Thats probably where the difference in frame is. You can mount a special fender on a standard or vice versa. How is your project coming. I bet you have a nice shop to work in. Now I am drooling....

Comment

Lower right front cover available???

2H7-15415-00-00 COVER, GENERATOR

mro

Comment

Lower right front cover available???

2H7-15415-00-00 COVER, GENERATOR

only interested if not damaged

mro

Comment

I asked about the seats as I have an unknown seat in the shed that doesn't fit my standard, thought it might be a special. ("Claire" didn't come with a seat) She's still spread out on the floor at work. As long as I don't have customer's bikes, I have plenty of time to tinker.
            "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Forgot to answer your one question. frame 81 standard left sidecover mounts are round.Right sidecover mounts are rectangle.Standard sidecovers do not fit. More like the 79sf sidecovers.

Comment

Sold valve covers,tools,left handlebar controls. Also have 2 centre stands.3 side stands.special gas tank (79).set of special fuel petcocks with filter and octopus.3 sets of shocks (2 special,1 standard).Boxes of misc electrical wiring switches etc.Box of misc nuts/bolts. 6 plastic starter covers.3 rear gear plastic dust shield.

Comment

Any chance you have a set of front turn signal mounting brackets for a standard. Both of mine have cracked at the weld and are becoming increasingly floppy.

While the duct tape that's holding them on now does match all the duct tape on everything else I own, I'm hoping for a more permament solution.

Thanks,

Dan
                  1980 XS 1100 Standard
                  1980 XS 1100 Special
                  1982 XJ 1100
                  1972 Honda CB 350

Comment

No sorry. Try and fix the ones you have because no one makes these parts aftermarket. Your only solution short of finding a set is to switch over to the round headlight from a special as they mount to the bucket and can be bought aftermarket. Good luck in your search.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep trying ebay. I'll give welding them back together a shot. I was hoping to have a spare set before I took the torch to them just in case things didn't work out exactly as planned.
                      1980 XS 1100 Standard
                      1980 XS 1100 Special
                      1982 XJ 1100
                      1972 Honda CB 350

Comment

Classified still down still have some of these parts for sale. Just moving thread up the list in case you are searching on ebay for something. 1 ft of snow so far today still snowing. Riding season looks a long way off......

Comment

Andreas - The Parts God

Which controls did you have? I know I've asked before, but having a little extra cash, I'm looking to get a newer set of right and left controls for my 78 Standard. If the Special controls will fit, then I'd take those also.

Let me know what you have and what you're asking for them.

Thanks,
                          ~ Street Rat ~

Mitch
                          '78 XS1100 "My Mistress"

Knowledge is Experience. Everything else is just Information

Comment

Working...
                          X