Wisconsin members. Or surrounding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin members. Or surrounding

Just want to see how many active members are near me. Winter will be setting in soon. I guess that means its time to repair, adjust or modify our machines. I wonder what it would be like to be able to ride year round. Without the frost bite anyway.
    Anyway. Maybe there can be a ride organized for next summer around here.

Later
    "If it weren't for a budget I'd be bored."

Thom
    79 xs11sf - Rented Mule
    80 xs11sg
    81 sr250t- sold to Pain

Depending on where you are in Wisconsin, I may be close by. I think it would be gret to get a few rides planned for this neck of the woods. My XS11 doesn't need to much work, but I've got an old xs750 that could use a lot of TLC. She always seems to take a back seat to the 11, but I think I'm goung to finally give her a little attention this winter.
    1980 XS 1100 Standard
    1980 XS 1100 Special
    1982 XJ 1100
    1972 Honda CB 350

Comment

Doesn't anybody READ the STICKY messages????

Glarusguy, if you'll follow this thread, and post your stats along with the others, you may find folks near you to organize a ride with!?
      Members:Wisconsin
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

no sence wasting a post

from his name i'm guessing new glareess wis.? i'm on the wiscon illinois border on lake michigan, so not to far from D.P..I work in skokie/niles Ill. And i frequently ride in wiscon. So Hey big shout out to you guys i'm ready to ride...
        1982 XJ 1100
        going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
        now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Hey DP,

I was just in your neck of the woods this weekend, at a conference in downtown Chicago. And it wasn't 10 minutes in town Friday AM, walking around Michigan street, and a guy drives by on a black XJ1100, with square headlight and turn signals, without a helmet! My Dig camera was fritzing on me, couldn't get a shot off quick enough, he drove by, fairly young 20-30ish. Was great weather as well, but I know that won't last much longer!
          T.C.
          T. C. Gresham
          81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
          79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
          History shows again and again,
          How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

TC

Wasn't me; I finally got around to cleaning out my garage on Friday. I don't think I even left the house, but now I have plenty of space in which to hibernate the winter away. This weather isn't likely to last long. Even found a bar style pizza oven for a buck at a rummage sale. The only thing left now is to rig up some sort of urinal on the wall and I'd never have to leave.
            1980 XS 1100 Standard
            1980 XS 1100 Special
            1982 XJ 1100
            1972 Honda CB 350

Comment

About your new Pizza oven. Can I recomend Jenos Pizzas (supreme). Buy a 2 lb bag of mozzerela cheese to spruce em' up a bit.
              These work well with toasting and they do a damn fine job of cleaning the engine grease off your fingers. Almost as good as Goop
              79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
              07 V-star 1100
              Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

Well cool all. I will definately be setting something up for the summer. I've been touring all summer this year and only got home once to ride. Once exactly. Good call on the name. I lived I New Glarus for a while, but I recently moved to a tad north to Poynette. The name has just sort of stuck. Thought I'd be living there til death. Good thing I didn't get a tattoo. Even still I am all over Southern WI. when I am home.
                And no...unfortunately I didn't read the sticky messages. Heck I finally got use to searching a topic before posting on it. Besides I like the personal attention. lol

We'll have to keep in touch on some events. Can you tell I am itchin' to ride??

Later
                "If it weren't for a budget I'd be bored."

Thom
                79 xs11sf - Rented Mule
                80 xs11sg
                81 sr250t- sold to Pain

Comment

Working...
                X