Congrats on The Site Upgrade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on The Site Upgrade!

This new site is great, thanks Nezzer for doing it! Make sure an add a Paypal button or something else so you can enjoy a little coin for your troubles. How about a voluntary life time membership, yearly membership type deal like other forums sites have. Glad the site is back!
    Current Daily Rides / Projects

1979 Yamaha XS1100F (since 2015)...Project
    1980 Suzuki GS850G (since 2012)
    1979 Kawasaki KZ400B (since 2013)

Thanks neJeff. I don't plan to monetize the site. It has been a good resource for me over the years and I am happy to do this for the community. I will however send out the donation plate the next time we need to upgrade our vBulletin software, but that shouldn't be for years.
    '80 XS Special
    JonathanKnez@hotmail.com

Comment

I can't seem to get my old membership back?? Original user name is lee_dutcher...

Comment

Nevermind...lol. got it
        _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
        1980 gs1000g "stock"
        1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
        2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Wow haven't been around forever and so excited to see this site back up and running and my old Login even works! Great to see all the familiar names too! Great work!
          1979 XS1100SF 37000km
          Green Dyna Coils
          Stainless Brake Lines

1973 CB100
          kevXS

Comment

Way cool to catch up....and thank you to whoever done all the hard work

Comment

Working...
            X