Old Town Square Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Town Square Hotel

Those of you that stayed there know of the background to this post. I sent an e-mail to the Chamber describing our collective complaints. My bro-in-law (Warrior Boy) pitched a bitch with the hotel management. What he and I got was, now get this, a free nights stay and dinner Thats just what we need, another bad room and crappy dinner for big bucks Who knows, I might take em up on it, as long as I bring some tools to keep the room going and pack my own food I sure rather have the money back instead!!
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Hey Webbcraft,
    Nancy sent the chamber in Bandera a scathing email as well, she cc'd the hotel, but she has not heard back from them. We too mentioned everyone’s 'experiences'. I wouldn’t go back if they paid ME.
    Oh well, next year we will all stay in Kerrville for sure.

Ride Safe.
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

I had no 'tricity

I too sent a nice e-mail about my experiences in Bandera. I'm sure they will be more than happy see us again.

Incidently, if you want to get BBQ at Busby's, better get there before 9 pm, 'cause they close up at 9. Oh and better bring cash 'cause they don't be 'ceptin' no plastic!

Even with all those "situations", I still had a fantastic time with a great bunch of people.

TeXSives rock!

greg
      Gone but never Forgotten:
      1980 XS11SG - "Scorpion"

Current:
      2006 Yamaha FJR1300A - "Orion"
      2007 Honda CBR600RR - "Twitch"

"Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid on broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:

WOW - What a ride!

Comment

Working...
      X