ATTN:Then Came Bronson fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN:Then Came Bronson fans

Just went on a re-visit to some of the TCB sites I had bookmarked, and according to this site: Then Came Bronson the pilot movie is going to be shown in November of this year... WooHoo!!! Haven't got a date yet, but will keep looking.
    Brian
    1978E Midlife Crisis - A work in progress
    1984 Kawasaki 550 Ltd - Gone, but not forgotten

A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
    remembering the same thing!

Yeah, I used to watch that TV show and was always amused at how Bronson's Sportster would morph into a dirt bike with a Sportster tank and headlight during certain sequences. I remember thinking while watching one show, "I'd never ride my bike down the beach like that splashing through the salty ocean water." One of my friends did just that on his bike and boy was he ever sorry, all the aluminum corroded and everything else got rusty and he got sand in his carburetors too!
    Shiny side up,
    650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
    XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by xs650mike
      Yeah, I used to watch that TV show and was always amused at how Bronson's Sportster would morph into a dirt bike with a Sportster tank and headlight during certain sequences. I remember thinking while watching one show, "I'd never ride my bike down the beach like that splashing through the salty ocean water." One of my friends did just that on his bike and boy was he ever sorry, all the aluminum corroded and everything else got rusty and he got sand in his carburetors too!
      Yes, you're absolutely right... there were a lot of cheezy scenes in it. But, since I was an impresionable 10 year old when the pilot was shown, I didn't know the difference.
      Brian

Comment

Just checked on SpeedTV and it's on twice on Friday January 6. Will be interesting to see just how much ends up on the cutting room floor.

8:00 pm Lost Drive-In Then Came Bronson
        12:00 am Lost Drive-In Then Came Bronson
        Brian

Comment

Working...
        X