Saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hello

How is everyone, I'm new to the forum and to the XS11 world. I just picked up a 78 XS11 with barely 8000 miles on the OD. Thought I would take the time to introduce myself. My name is John, I like my Bikes with chrome and carburators, like my ATV's with three wheels and like my cars pre emissions. My modernized friends call me Oldschool. Look forward to learning more about my XS11 here on the site.
    Just rolin' down lifes highway avoiding the potholes

Hey John,

You've come to the right place! Lots of info in the tech tips alone, not to mention many threads you can get info from with simple searches! Several members are in your state, do a search for Pennsylvania in the Member's Forum, and you'll see where they are, and can add yourself to the list!

So...fire up that 286 with Dos3.0 and Windows 3.0, you're 2400 baud modem, and enjoy the reading!! Oh....you're not THAT OLDSCHOOL after all, eh?!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Welcome to the site!!
      Don
      99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

Welcome fellow PA'er.

I am jealous! When I got mine it '96 it had 16,500 on it. It just turned 48,000. Just getting broken in.
        Marty in NW PA
        Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
        Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
        This IS my happy face.

Comment

Working...
        X