No announcement yet.

I don't like Vtwins, but..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have the Guzzi, it's a 1976 T3 and was the first year of the triple disk brakes.

It's pretty trashed and I'm hoping to find a good round barrel 850 or 1000cc engine then I'm going to start the restoration process.

I was the higest bidder on a low miles 850 engine a couple years ago on eBay but the reserve was a couple hundred more than I could afford...

Geezer
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Guzzi parts are not THAT expencive in yurp. Check with the factory in Italy. Dunno bout the US importers.
      A friend went to Canada... had a Centauro here. Went to a bike dealer and they never even heard of guzzis. "the only thing Italian we got is a guy in the service department"
      Anyway... I used to have a V35 (which I sold, then a friend got it, now I'm stuck with it in my garage with a rewire job).
      Rode a friends tuned up 76 LeMans... had an ear to ear smile for a week
      Another friend had the Bulldog. Low horsepower, loads of torque. Nice sound too. Sold it and bought a CB1300.
      Check out MT01, MT02, MT03. They seem to be all ppl talk about now. Didn't ride it yet.
      Anyway... a nice LeMans I is gonna be mine one day... and a 1200 goldwing... or a 80s yamaha venture.

LP
      If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
      (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

There's a 1000cc Guzzi engine for sale on eBay right now. It suposed to only have 23k miles on it. I'm too broke this time of year to even consider it.

Geezer
        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X