rear tail ight lens assy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear tail ight lens assy

I have purchased a new rear tail light lens assembly with screws and gasket. Now the probblem is that i found one cheaper and sooner, and, an old one came with it. i have all i needed and now have a new one to be picked up. is anyone in need of this item i don't need to sell it and know that it can mean the difference between riding and not riding somtimes. i am willing to ship it seeing as how it is light I have about $20 invested in it and would like to see it go to someone who can use it. once again no $ needs to change hands just let me know if someone needs it and an address to send it to and it is gone
    frank

If it fits my '82xj I am very interested! Mine is old, cracked, and ugly, just like me . I was going to start a search for a replacement. If it will fit I will be happy to pay $20. or whatever you have in it, plus ground shipping expences, just let me know!
    82 XJ1100J "Jackel"
    78 Honda CB750-74 Honda CB750
    74 Husky 400
    70 Yamaha 360 & 70 175 enduros

Comment

Oooops, I jumped on this pretty quick, I was watching the Astros beat the Mets in the bottom of the ninth and didn't really comprehend the original post.

It's really cool that you're offering it to someone whose bike is down and they are really not in a position right now to buy another, give us some more info such as what model bike you bought it for or from what vendor and part number it is, so we can research what bikes it will fit.

Anyhow, my bike is not down and I can wait, I would feel really bad if I jumped on this and someone else really needed it.

We are all in this together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      82 XJ1100J "Jackel"
      74 Husky 400

Comment

Hey there Dmac,

His profile shows it to be a 79SF, the small light on the end of the fender, here's the Yam# 1M1-84521-60-00 LENS, TAIL LAMP

Regrettably, your XJ is unique to the XS-XJ series, so you'll have to get a replacement from a wrecker or such!
        T.C.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

TopCat
          Thanks for the info, I hope someone out there can use it. I was hoping to purchase a new one for my bike, are you saying I won't find one aftermarket? I will have to buy used? Bummer.
          82 XJ1100J "Jackel"
          74 Husky 400

Comment

tail light

Topcat is correct my bike is the '79 xs 1100 special (sf). the tail light is the small square one that sits out on the fender above the lic plate.

Comment

Working...
            X