Can you feel it?

See the link. No popups/etc.

Summer Commute
    CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Can You Feel It

I lived in Arlington (in-between Dallas and Ft. Worth) from '78 to '90, riding a 78 Honda CB750, I have felt it, it gets flat out nasty in DFW, I was even riding the day a tornado touched down in Arlington on Main street and also on the day the Delta Jetliner went down in bad weather at DFW airport.

A 12 year old nephew recently e-mailed and asked why I started riding again and what do I get out of it, I'm going to send him this story and recommend your other books.

I only wish I could put such things into words,

Peace and No Fear!
    82 XJ1100J "Jackel"
    78 Honda CB750-74 Honda CB750
    74 Husky 400
    70 Yamaha 360 & 70 175 enduros

Comment

Now I'm really in a bad mood....
      It's sunny here, nice weather, maybe a tad hot for riding, but still. Evenings and nights are perfect for riding.
      And I'm in the middle of a cash crisis, I can't even afford a full tank of gas. And I have to go to work for another two weeks or so, before maybe, and just maybe, cash starts flowing again.
      But what the hell... I'll switch to reserve and do those few miles tonight. A dangerous drug, this riding stuff....

Maybe I'll fix the 3rd gear meanwhile... and middle drive is getting kinda noisy.

LP
      If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
      (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Working...
      X