Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old/new one from Germany

Hi all,

of course there ist also a big crowd of people riding the XS 1100 in Europe. If you are interestet in the European activities? Here are some links and information for you:

The rallies in 2003 Heerlen (Holland), 2004 Drangstedt (North of Germany) and 2005 Genk (Belgium) are done. Every year we were mostly 250 XS1100 from all over Europe. If you want to see pictures of the rallies, look at the Homepage of Rolf Bannemann XSFRW http://www.xs1100-frw.de/HOMEPAGE_03/Index2.htm

The 25 aniversary of the XS 1100 we celebrate 2003 in Paris/Montlery. It was also the 30'th aniversary of the Kawasaki Z 900 und we celebrate 80 years BMW on two weels. Al least we were 500.000 people there having a big party.

If you want to have more information about the European XS activities, so look at
    http://www.xs1100.co.uk/xslinks.htm

Next year we will having the European XS rally in Horsham (Great Britain).

If one of you will visit the Rally - all of us must take the fessel to get there! exept the english people - contact me!

Let's have a good time together with our XS 1100 - all over the world!!!!!

Heino from Norderney (Germany)
    XS 1100 Eleven Special forever

Moin, moin Heino,
    if you, or anybody else of course, ever comes to Solingen in "Bergisches Land", you have to visit Schloss Burg.
    From there you can enjoy lots of nice tours in a beautiful landscape.
    And you can get a coffee anytime.
    XS1100 and XS650- what do you need more?

Comment

One day, I'll make it back to Gemany. Spent a little over 6 years in Hanau, Off duty time took me to just about all points jammin around in my little car. Pretty good beer there too.
      S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
      1-big XS patch
      1-small XS/XJ patch
      1-XS/XJ owners pin.
      1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
      2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
      1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
      1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X