new seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new seat

I am looking for a replacement seat for a stock xs1100 pan. Tried to order one from a general motorcycle catalog, but did not work.

go to your local auto apolstry shop to get a (hopfuly) good price .went to mine got a seat for 85.00
    lifes to short, so ride the wind

Comment

If your foam is good, new covers are available at:

www.oldbikebarn.com

Yamaha XS110 Standard 78-79 Seat Cover
      1142 | Category: Body | Part: Seat Covers | OBB Part #: BH-90-14-00
      Description:
      Professionally sewn and Manufactured replacement motorcycle seat cover. The motorcycle seat cover is easily replaced. Simply follow the easy installation instructions provided with your new cover. All Units are Custom Molded at the time you place your order. There's no need to completely Replace your Sun faded, ripped or scuffed seat... Simply replace the cover for a fraction of the cost.

$69.95

Comment

They also do some nice work at http://www.motorcycleseatcovers.com/index.htm. I got one for my XJ and am real happy with it.

Louis
        "There is no mechanical problem so difficult that it cannot be overcome by
        brute strength and ignorance" And possibly some Mouse Milk!
        '82 XJ1100J
        LED Dir and running lights
        LED Tail/Brake lights (4) one flashing
        Modulated H/L
        PIAA Driving lights
        YICS Eliminated
        750 FD

Yamaha Factory X-1 Fairing and Luggage

Comment

Question

Are you looking for a stock seat, or just one that will fit the stock pan? J. C. Whitney has some good deals on bike parts for these bikes as far as I can tell. I've been looking at one that has kind of a king/queen thing going on. Looks like a little more padding and a lot more back support than the stock seat. Better for long rides.
          "Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"

Comment

Even better than JC

Try denniskirk.com also...nice travelcade seat for about 60 bucks cheaper than JC Whitney.
            "Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"

Comment

i bought the JCW travelcade seat cover for my 79 SF and it didn't fit the back at all, i then bought one from B&H and it fit great and had the diamond stitching, not exact but pretty damn good
              79 xs1100sf
              79 firebird
              85 f250 truggy

Comment

Working...
              X