HEY BI2K2 ride report posters -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY BI2K2 ride report posters -

Can you BI2K2 ride report posters past and future let me know how you feel about whether or not the ride reports should stand as individual reports, or whether they should be in one thread?

If y'all want em separate, that's okay, but make sure your report includes a reference to the rally name!

BI2K report has everyone's report all in one thread, which worked, but was done 'historically' since I had saved the email reports. I was thinking of merging the 2K2 reports already there in chrono order of posting, and then follow-up reports could be replies to the thread. Thoughts?
    Mike * Seattle * 82 F'n'XJ1100 *

Mike,
    I like the way you have done the past rally reports where you included everyones reports and added pictures. My vote is for that sort of set up. Thanks for askin!

Comment

changed mind

Mike,
      I voted for indy threads but changed my mind if you can merge the earlybirds. (I just wanted to report safe arrival since I rode alone--but I guess posting a knock-knock joke would have sufficed.)
      David Browne
      XS11SG Crunchbird
      XS500E

Comment

Mike,

Sounds good to me. All reports in one tread would probably be the best way to put them all together.
        Jim Middlestadt
        1980 XS1100LG Twisted Madness-Gone
        1983 XVZ12TK Venture-Gone
        1996 XVZ13A Black Magic-100,000 plus miles and going strong
        2006 XVZ 1300 Venture

Comment

Working...
        X