Old Kick Starter lever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Kick Starter lever?

Anybody got an old kickstarter lever they don't need or want?? This Basket case has the actual shaft, but no lever, and would like to have one for it, and also try to use it...when I finally get to the point of starting it. I just like using a kick starter!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

There are two of them on e-bay for 9.99 right now.
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

Comment

Hey Dpotter58,

I saw one several days ago, but I didn't want to bid on any, folks bidding on them need it more than I do!! Mr. DennyZ has graciously offered me a spare, problem solved!
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

It just goes to show you it pays to be the man.
        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

I have one you can have. It's rusty and the bolt that secures it is gone though. Probably cost $3-4 bucks to ship though.
          Send me an email to crashman@tnets.net to let me know. I probably won't be checking the board very much any more. I finally got the Electra Glide a couple weeks ago. And I must say, it is SWEET! I feel like I'm gettin too old for the 11 so I am putting her up for sale. (Yes it does hurt to let her go but I've pushed my luck a few too many times on her) In just a little while I'm gonna be stickin some "parts lots" on ebay from my old parts bike. They'll be under my username of crashmonster1.
          David

Comment

Working...
          X