No announcement yet.

'just picked up my XS from impound...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the places I would check is Dennis Kirk (www.denniskirk.com). They have a large range of exhaust systems for all bikes including slip-ons. Search there se whats out there and go from their. You can order their catalog on cd, hardcopy, or veiw most on the web.

As a new owner of a XS1100LG I don't have any parts to offer, but I'm glad to hear your recovery is progressing and offer all my best wishes.
    It's an 80 LG My Midnight Ride
    81 XJ650 MAXIM The Preachers Bike (Gone but not forgotten)
    82 KZ 305 CSR Training Wheels (now my daughters)
    82 GS 850 GL SWMBO's (HER RIDE)

'He who wanders is not always lost."

Comment

Hi Unclespot.
      I have a few rear turn signals. Two from a standard and I think one from a special. As I recall they work and are in pretty decent shape. Your welcome to any of them. Let me know and I will look for them.
      By the way, anything happening with those choke levers?
      Glad you're doing ok
      80 SG
      81 SH in parts
      99 ST1100
      91 ST1100

Comment

Hey Dean,
        no, I haven't heard anything from that machinest that was suppose to do 12 choke levers for me... I need to rattle his cage.

I see you also have an 80 SG - 'LOVE mine! ...and now I know it's built like a tank too!

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

Harley pipes

Hi Uncle,

Glad you're gettin' around. I have a set of Harley "Sportster" mufflers that I was going to fab on to mine instead of the Fat-boys. You're welcome to those as well. May take a little modifying, but what the heck, they'd be free, and I think they look pretty cool.:
          They Call Me the Breeze

'79 SF

Comment

Working...
          X