Show us you dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us you dog!

Not your pathetically slow bike......your dog! Do they have a story?

Heres mine, both were adopted, Maxx as a puppy and Patches after some truley hard times. Both are great dogs!

MAXX

Patches:

Wanna see more pictures?
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292142881
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Dogs - who needs 'em

There's folks who prefer:
    Standards to Specials
    Dunlops to Avons
    Castrol to Rotella
    Regular gas to Premium
    Stock box to Indies
    Air forks to Progressive springs
    Canadian beer to American %!$$
    and, Cats to Dogs!
    Ken Talbot

Comment

Well, I had a golden retriever once... a vicious beast with some 'cy-co-lo-gical problems.

My neighbour owned a black dog, no pedigree then.. bout the same size as mine... and everybody was afraid of the black dog... and my was supposed to be all nice and cuddly and stuff... yeah, right...

Had to put the dog away after he bit my mom.. dunno why. A crazy motherbiter...

I miss that dog sometimes... especially when ppl are trying to sell stuff door to door...

LP
      If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
      (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Ok show us your pets then, I have fish as well! Maybe your cat would like to come over and go fishing?

Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

How about a yard of cat . . . not a cat in the yard, but a cat that is a yard . . .

Casper, our 22 pound Maine Coon . . . and champion sock thief (soon to be revealed in the "Hell and Gone" ride report which I have almost finished. Coming real soon.)

CUAgain,
          Daniel Meyer
          Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
          Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

I don't have a yard of cat, but I do have a couchful of dog. He's my second Bullmastiff, 178 lbs. Wide but not tall. First one was tall and 140 lbs. I'll post a picture as soon as I have a USB hub and can download my memory stick.

Comment

Re: Show us you dog!

Here's a picture of Rusty, a 7 year old Shelty (miniature Collie) that Jon rescued from the animal shelter. He had been neglected and underfed. Now he's happy and healthy. Great dog, great breed!

Rusty
              Bill K.
              1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
              1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

Working...
              X