79 XS for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 XS for sale

Hello all, This is my first post. I tried to post a classified ad, but couldn't figure it out. I'm selling my '79 xs11f, and I wanted to tell the owners' group first. It's a very original bike in nice shape with 24,000 miles. I've also got everything to make it a tourer, fairing, bags, topcase, etc. I'll be as honest as I can about it. It has to go!

Have any pix?
    Dennis 79' XS1100F 80'XS650Special Lets Git-R-Done And Cruise

Comment

79 xs for sale

Yes, I have pictures, still in the camera, from two days ago. I need to figure out how to post them, any advice would be appreciated. Or I could e-mail them directly to you, David

Comment

Pictures up

Okay, we figured out how to post pictures to the web. This is so much harder than working on motorcycles! There are pictures and documents at http://www.msnusers.com/motorcycleshoppers
        Thank you for looking. You guys and your site have been incredibly helpful to me as an XSive. Thanks for everything.

Comment

How much are you asking for it?
          79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
          07 V-star 1100
          Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

$$$

I think it's a $2600 bike, with all the extra stuff. I don't want to sell it separate, but the extras have to be worth a few hundred to somebody who wants to ride long distance. My opinion. Negotiable. Thanks.

Comment

Still for sale

I'm still selling my XS, thought I'd try CycleTrader.com. Has anyone here ever tried that?

Comment

Working...
              X