gggaaahhhhhHHHH!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gggaaahhhhhHHHH!!!!

So, I’m sitting here hacking away at the final manuscript for Life is a Road, Ride it Hard . . .

Seems to be missing something . . . hmmm . . . another chapter here . . . and there too methinks . . . oh and that’s not right . . . I’ll have to do that over again . . .

I never, no matter how hard I try, manage to get the complete experience across in my writings . . . but the Alaska trip was big . . . epic and life-changing even . . . the manuscript has a lot to live up too . . .

There is easily 3-4 days more work here.

I’m off work today . . . and tomorrow too . . . and then for the weekend . . . and it’s perfect riding weather out there . . . breezy, balmy, and high 70’s to low 80’s.

Y’all (technical term) really sure you want to read this stuff?

(just kidding, I do love to write . . . but high 70’s . . . I seem to be drooling and my hands are shaking . . . heh heh)

CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

2 nice 2b inside!

I totally agree Dan! Riding to and from work doesn't seem to be enough.

Of course we are all waiting on the next book. The first two did such a wonderful job in explaining the passion/obsession we have as bikers.

They really helped bikers and people who aren't bikers yet, understand better who we are and what makes us tick!

The cover looks really good, and unsafe!

See you at Sodolaks!

greg
    Gone but never Forgotten:
    1980 XS11SG - "Scorpion"

Current:
    2006 Yamaha FJR1300A - "Orion"
    2007 Honda CBR600RR - "Twitch"

"Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid on broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:

WOW - What a ride!

Comment

Should be another good one, I bought two copies of each of the others. I gave one to my buddy with the same big Valk as yours, I am trying to get him to go someplace on it already.

Gary Granger
      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean....
        I'll give you a month to get it out and printed, then I might buy all 3.
        I have to watch the cash now... gotta fix the car, get my dad a new PC, and then this came on ebay.... so... hands off, it's mine!
        Hmm... did bout 160 miles today... gotta get me some food, then ride some more. Got a bunch of stuff to do at home or pick up SWMBO at school so I cant go very far.

LP
        If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
        (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Working...
        X