Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Plans

Hey guys,

I'll be off for the summer in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure exactly where I'm gonna be, but I'd love to get together for a ride sometime. I'll be in one of these places...Atlanta (actually Alpharetta, Ga) or Denver (again, not actually Denver, but Arvada, Co). Depending on whether a job pulls through in Atlanta. Does anybody have contacts in the Denver or Atlanta area in the Aquaculture or Fish (Aquarium) industries?

I've got a job lined up in Denver, but it's got nothing to do with my college major (aquaculture). I'd prefer to make some contacts in the industry, but I'll do whatever makes me the most money!

Jon

'82 XJ1100J-John
    '78 XS1100E-Name Forthcoming (It's a Girl!)

if you get back to nebraska i'd be up for a ride.

Comment

If you make it to Nebraska and hook up with beechfront, I'll come on down from Sioux Falls and well make a weekend of it.
      S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
      1-big XS patch
      1-small XS/XJ patch
      1-XS/XJ owners pin.
      1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
      2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
      1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
      1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

I'm corresponding with a couple of guys in Atlanta. One owns a custom aquarium installation and maintenance business, and the other works for the Center for Disease Control in Seafood processing regulation. Either one ties into Aquaculture (My major here at the University of Hawaii) and I'd be happy to get either job.

If I'm doing more than passing through Nebraska, we'll have to get together for a ride.

Jon

'82 XJ1100J-John
        '78 XS1100E-Name Forthcoming (It's a Girl!)

Comment

Working...
        X