Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing important, just re upping, to talk to you all

nothing important,

just starting the police academy, and taking care of my bike.

still miss you all, thought I would re- up, and get a hold of you mike, JP,courtney,and the low rider from hades...... and all the rest, there are too many to to list. I have been too busy to reply to email for a bit, but you al have been in my mind.

now I'm half assed back, and looking forward to the threadsm and the banter, take care and god bless you and your family.

KJ Shover
    '80LG "Frankencycle"
    IDBA 967
    '80LG "Frankencycle"

Re: nothing important, just re upping, to talk to you all

Originally posted by KJ Shover
    nothing important,

still miss you all, ..............

KJ Shover
    '80LG "Frankencycle"
    IDBA 967

G'day KJS,
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh ain't that nice.....what you're really trying to do is get rid of that newbie tag huh????hehehehhehehe

Phill

Comment

I was just thinking about you the other day. I saw video of a shuttle launch and I remembered a very old thread about speed. Really great to hear from you.

Comment

good to know yer still out there, kj
        - dan
        - thinker57@lycos.com
        - SF/H/E/HD "Stray Bullet"

Comment

hehe

ahhh thanks phil, for still remembering the newbie, and JP for the shuttle. actually what I have been doing was I put a turbo on a suz hya 1300, the owner really has the pucker factor.

I'm still waiting for mad max to return my chain conversion, but I have 2 garret "t2's" to get fitted for it, I'm going to try and get more involved with the XS group. I start the police academy on the 19th, but I will be going to school during the day and working at night. but I do think about you all often, the banter, the same old oil threads, JP the phone conversations.... when I get done, I want to take a trip and finally make a XS rally.
          oh yeah mike, give me you adress and I'll send you the ram air induction I have got it finished

take care all and god bless.

KJ Shover
          '80LG "Frankencycle"
          IDBA 967
          '80LG "Frankencycle"

Comment

Kelly is like a lot of past xs11 'heros'. All brag and no fact. I'm sure some around here swallowed your stuff, but not me. Go be a cop if they'll let you in. Tell us how you apprehended Otis again.
            ltl

Comment

I don't give a **** what the hell you think,
              I guess the pictures I have sent are bogus, your welcome to call madmax, and talk to elizabeth and carl and verify my cases are there, on the other side, just kiss my ass no more no less.
              '80LG "Frankencycle"

Comment

Originally posted by KJ Shover
                I don't give a **** what the hell you think,
                I guess the pictures I have sent are bogus, your welcome to call madmax, and talk to elizabeth and carl and verify my cases are there, on the other side, just kiss my ass no more no less.
                Yes you do care what I think or you would not have replied. Sooo, uh, what were we arguing about? ;-)
                ltl

Comment

Working...
                X