Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members

Is anybody keeping track of how many XS11 members there are now? It will be 2000 when the next person joins. Not too shabby. There were less than 1300 when I joined in October,03. I guess that means there are at least 2000 XS's still out there?:

i wonder how many have left the site or sold the bike and not got intouch with the forum to let them know,it makes me wonder how many bikes there are still going????????????? well i have got three of the little buggers.

Comment

There are more local XS'ers that are not on the list than are. Someing like 4 to 1. If this is true for most everyone, there are a heck of a lot of XS still running around.
      DZ
      Vyger, 'F'
      "The Special", 'SF'
      '08 FJR1300

Comment

And how many of us have more than one XS? I have two running, 1 parts bike, and two XJ parts bikes.

Comment

number

I've got two. An 80 Special that I ride and a 79 Special that I'm rebuilding.
          My son's 650 Maxim and SWMBO's Intruder 800 also reside in my garage.
          Walt
          80 XS11s - "Landshark"
          79 XS11s
          03 Valkyrie
          80 XS Midnight Special - Freebee 1
          78 Honda CB125C - Freebee 2
          81 Suzuki 850L - Freebee 3

Comment

Yahoo I have three of these machines. And two others that will remain unmentioned on this site(They are not Hogs...I am old, not stupid)
            Dan
            Delightfully Tacky,Socially unacceptable but yet unrefined
            81 XS Special with hack. We call her White lightning XSpectacular

Comment

Running 79f,79sf,79sf,80g. Partzers 78e,79sf,79f,81h,

Comment

hey hold on dont put any more of how many bikes you have i will go and start a new thread so we can get a idea of how many xs`s there are.

Comment

Working...
                X