Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However if you have a user account you can remove the Shoutout and place a another.

to the FAQ page ->

-M
    ---
    Marko
    '81 SH

Comment

to many of you lot in the usa,soon you will just see one big bubble that covers all of the map,http://www.xs1100.co.uk/membdist.htm ,here is the link to our member locator,we do not use big bubbles we have little red diamonds,,,,,,

Comment

Too Many?!?!?!

Originally posted by scoobes
        to many of you lot in the usa
        I don't really think thats possible Scoobes ... you can never have too many XSIVES!!!
        ~ Street Rat ~

Mitch
        '78 XS1100 "My Mistress"

Knowledge is Experience. Everything else is just Information

Comment

here in doors says one is to many so i have three in the garage one on order one brand new one in the spare bedroom waiting to be built and one getting a complete rebuild, life is so sweet.

Comment

Well another balloon added in WI.
            "If it weren't for a budget I'd be bored."

Thom
            79 xs11sf - Rented Mule
            80 xs11sg
            81 sr250t- sold to Pain

Comment

Hi

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I'm on the Frappr too!
              Triking - it's a way of life!

www.trikenest.co.uk

Comment

I found me and posted a picture of my hack.
                Delightfully Tacky,Socially unacceptable but yet unrefined
                81 XS Special with hack. We call her White lightning XSpectacular

Comment

... Interesting when you go in and zoom in on the various member's flags. For instance, if you try to zoom in on Strom's flag, it stops with basically the the entire country filling a screen. Here in western rural Canada, you can zoom much closer, down to street level detail. Scoobes - are you actually just across the strreet from the beach, right next to a round-a-bout?
                  Ken Talbot

Comment

hi ken,i have just had a look and i live about 6 miles south of there,that is a car park were iam supposed to live but how do you move the thingy to show were i do live????? will go and have a play.

Comment

Eh Scoobes,

you moved then?

You've got two home locations now!!

Yer divvy!
                      If you can't afford it....finance it!!

Comment

hi andy,i must have moved but the map did not tell me how cool is that,

Comment

?

you can zoom right onto the trailer i live in on my map.
                          1982 XJ 1100
                          going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
                          now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

.. they have my location pretty close, except they put me in a trailer park the next main road over. thats not to bad , i didnt give them my street address

Comment

.. i love it , 92 members as of today. i know there are more than just 3 xsives that live Australia, and i know of at least one xsively cool dude that lives in New Zealand who needs to sign up also

Comment

Originally posted by GNEPIG
                                .. they have my location pretty close, except they put me in a trailer park the next main road over. thats not to bad , i didnt give them my street address
                                You can edit the location to be exact unless you've got a reason to hide...
                                Shiny side up,
                                650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
                                XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                                X