Goodies for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M/C underware

Motorcycle underware, heh! The girlfriend get a kick out of them!.......wonder if I got a batch made if they would sell? Hmmmmmmm?
    Bruce
    Bruce Doucette
    Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Hey, Gary
      I got the patch and key fob via Canada Post yesterday. Canada customs decided they wanted a piece of the action and charged me $9.48 CDN for taxes and handling! What a rip! Anyway, the patch and the fob look great. I think I might put the patch on the back of my Wetskins jacket as I wear it a lot even in fair weather. I got a XS Eleven hat a couple years ago. It's starting to fade abit from being in the sun so much. I becoming a bit of a fanatic.
      Take care and thanks for the XSive quality stuff.
      Dennis

Comment

Now Canada is charging customs for deliveries? If I had known I would have marked it a gift......sorry about that. Glad you like though.....
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I thought Uncle Spot was having cap's made?? Or was that his own private interprise?
          Dan
          Delightfully Tacky,Socially unacceptable but yet unrefined
          81 XS Special with hack. We call her White lightning XSpectacular

Comment

Originally posted by btdtdan
            I thought Uncle Spot was having cap's made?? Or was that his own private interprise?
            Dan
            That's his own private enterprise, he makes and sells those on his own.
            Gary Granger

Comment

XS11 hats

"I thought Uncle Spot was having cap's made?? Or was that his own private interprise?
              Dan"

yeah, Dan I have 14 hats left - after this batch (and I break even) I plan on kicking some funds back to XS11.com with each sale - it's a great site and one of the best on the internet.
              Go to the webpage I made up for the XS11 hats if you're interested: http://www.unclespot.com/XShats.html

XSive Regards,
              Ron (UncleSpot)

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

I picked up one of his hats a few weeks ago. Quick shipping and better quality than I expected. It's in the bike faring for helmit off time now and the bend of the bill fits in there just right.
                Don
                99 Valkyrie Interstate named Drakker

81 XS1100 H Peppylebleu sold and gone to a good home

81 XS1100 Midnight Special Peppyledeux sold and gone to another great home

Comment

UncleSpot, Do you have any of those polo shirts left? If so, What sizes do you have?
                  S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
                  1-big XS patch
                  1-small XS/XJ patch
                  1-XS/XJ owners pin.
                  1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
                  2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
                  1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
                  1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Czekus21 wrote:
                    "UncleSpot, Do you have any of those polo shirts left? If so, What sizes do you have?"

...'only had one 'prototype Macho Maroon' polo done - 'never heard from *anybody* interested... so 'didn't pursue making any more... I think I'm gonna stick with just doin' hats - I wear those, I have 'UncleSpot' T's so I'd never wear a polo...

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

Key Fob

Hey Gary, if it's not too much trouble, how about bringing me one of your XS11 Key Fobs to the UnXSpected Rally in Elkins WV. I'll pay you when I see you there, Memorial Day Week-end.
                      Thanks, and Ride Safe
                      Greg
                      '80 XS1100-G "Christine"
                      '93 KLX650-C1

Comment

I will bring my left overs to the rallys I attend, so there should be lots for WV, some in NY, and hopefully a few for IN.
                        Gary Granger

Comment

I just joined, but a patch would be great. I would like to see a picture of one. Is there a pic available?
                          "Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit"

Comment

Umm click here http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...&threadid=5661
                            Gary Granger

Comment

Still have patches and fobs to sell!
                              Gary Granger

Comment

small patches

Still have 30 or so of the small patches as well. owners patches, 2 inch by 5 inchs..........
                                Bruce
                                Bruce Doucette
                                Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Working...
                                X