Goodies for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodies for Sale

Check the bottom of the forum list or click here Goodies! , to check out the patches and key fobs I am selling to support the site. I don't make anything off these the $$ is sent to JP.

Make sure your veiw is set to 'show all' or at least 90 days since I created it back in October 2004.

Thanks!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Happiness

Hey Gary Wondrer if Ole Daniel would have included Bikes along with his Gun, Horse and Wife had he lived a bit longer. My guess is YES.... bkr

Comment

Not a single order? Wondering if something is wrong....please give me your comments in the Goodies Forum.

Thanks!
      Gary Granger

Comment

costing

I've ordered 100 of the small patches and wont have them till about 3rd week of Feb. cost of the patch out of pocket for me will be about $3.80 Canadian each per patch, a stamp to US is .85 to Canada .50, $1.00 to help sponsor our site, envelopes are'nt that much I can pick that up myself.......hoping that most of them will sell. Most of you know what they look like they will be identical to the last run in colors and materials. If you dont know what they look like perhaps someone will post a picture of one for us.
        Bruce
        Bruce Doucette
        Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Goodies

Gary, the patches I recieved from ya are going to so cool ,, I will send ya a pic when I get them sewn on the girls new coats, (they've grown out of there first coats),, after all if Dad's an XS'er, his favorite riding companions are TOO!!!! ThanXS again Kurt.

Comment

Kurt,

Cool a picture would be great!
            Gary Granger

Comment

hmmm...

Originally posted by sixtysix
              Not a single order? Wondering if something is wrong....please give me your comments in the Goodies Forum.
              Thanks!
              I've tried ordering the Key FOB a bunch of times to no avail Am I doing something wrong? Thanks! Would love to have two, maybe four...

-Patrick Kennedy
              Your Mileage May Vary

Comment

Yes, I think you (or me) are doing something wrong, since I haven't gotten the message...the old goodies section never worked. Click on the link in the first post, or just scroll down the opening screen to the new goodies forum. Or just send a PM (personal message) to me and let me know what you want, your address, and I will send you a cost and payment options.

Thanks!
                Gary Granger

Comment

Let me know when and if the small patches and a few bumper/window stickers become available. I would like a couple of each. Will you be at the Bean Blossom ralley? if so, will you have these available?
                  S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
                  1-big XS patch
                  1-small XS/XJ patch
                  1-XS/XJ owners pin.
                  1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
                  2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
                  1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
                  1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

How about some XS/XJ underwear?
                    Pat Kelly
                    <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
                    1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
                    2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
                    1999 Suburban (The Ship)
                    1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
                    1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

Originally posted by Czekus21
                      Let me know when and if the small patches and a few bumper/window stickers become available. I would like a couple of each. Will you be at the Bean Blossom ralley? if so, will you have these available?
                      I will be there, cabin 6, I'll bring what I have.
                      Gary Granger

Comment

Thanks. Save me at least 1 small patch and a sticker. I'll square up with you when we meet.
                        S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
                        1-big XS patch
                        1-small XS/XJ patch
                        1-XS/XJ owners pin.
                        1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
                        2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
                        1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
                        1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

the XS/XJ owners patches are in guys.
                          They are approximately 2" by 5"

Bruce Doucette
                          71 Range Rd., Box 4, RR 2
                          Grand Desert, Nova Scotia
                          Canada, B0J1N0

These are being sold just to cover costs and hopefully if you have an Xtra dollar per patch it will be sent to either the "forum" site or allxs11 site for general funding. To send a patch to the US will cost me $4.65 Cdn., to Canada $4.40......
                          I take care of the stamps and envelope, you send cash, cheque, or M/O (sorry no paypal) say $5.00 US per patch or $6.00 Canadian per patch and provide a ledgible address and include your email address in case of problems.
                          My address is above.
                          Bruce Doucette
                          78XS1100
                          Bruce Doucette
                          Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

paypal is accepted

Just adding an amendment to payment for the small patches. Paypal is OK to use, it seems to be convenient for many of you and is OK by me.......my email: desert1@ns.sympatico.ca....
                            remember any extra funds you send even thru paypal will end up as support for the forum site funding, I think we all can agree that its a great site and worthy of our support.
                            Bruce
                            Bruce Doucette
                            Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Pat, I personally that putting "xs" on the front of my underwear would be discouraging...of course, that might just be me!

On the other hand, "XL" would be lying...
                              "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

Working...
                              X