Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY, NJ, PA area ride tomorrow?

Hey,

Weather is going to be great tomorrow, anyone in the NY, NJ, PA area interested in getting together for the first run of 2005?

Randy

Hi Randy,
    Would love to join you, but I made the mistake of running "The Black" in the salt once .... by the time spring got here, I had no chrome left, that's why it's all black !!!
    Maybe we can get together in NYC on the 22nd of January @ the Jacob Javat's Center, so far myself & "Sixty- Six", otherwise known as Gary, will be there.
    If not the 4th of July will soon be here !

Looking forward to meeting you, hope to see you soon.

XSively,
    Bruce
    Bruce Gerken
    '79 XS1100SF
    "The Black"
    '2009 BMW k1300GT'
    The Red Sled.
    St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

Oh, I'll be at Javits on the 22nd all right. What time at the Yamaha booth?

And I've already made my reservation at the Susqeuhanna Lodge.

Randy

Comment

I'm too far south for a PA/ NY run but the weather in southern Maryland is sweeeeeeeet. I did about 150 yesterday sightseeing and hope to hit a few more today.
        What's up at the Jacoby center? Trade show or something?
        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

Hey Randy,
          Gary mentioned something about meeting at the Yamaha booth at 11:00 AM, so we could do lunch around noon.
          See you there !

XSively,
          Bruce
          Bruce Gerken
          '79 XS1100SF
          "The Black"
          '2009 BMW k1300GT'
          The Red Sled.
          St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

Hey dpotter58,
            There's the International Bike Show @ the Javat's Center on the 21st, 22nd, & 23rd of January.
            Those of us who'll be attending are planning on meeting @ the Yamaha booth at 11:00 AM.
            There's also a posting about the Bike Show(s), under the Northeast Rallies link.
            You're welcome to meet us there.

XSively,
            Bruce
            Bruce Gerken
            '79 XS1100SF
            "The Black"
            '2009 BMW k1300GT'
            The Red Sled.

Comment

Working...
            X