Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Xmas Idea Question!

Hey there folks,

I was at the local mall this past weekend, and came across one of those places that sell those neat blown glass figurines, and such, like dragons, and even motorcycles! Of course all they had was a V-twin and a dirt bike! I'm thinking seriously about contacting the artist, who lives locally, and inquiring about a "special" order......pun intended, about making one to look like an XS11 Special, perhaps even with some color accents, like my green motife!? He had colored flames on the V-twin's gas tank, and gold accents on the chain guard and such!

Just wondering how many Xsives out there would like to get one, either a Standard or Special style??? His V-twin was going for $69.00, so I figure the Custom Order will be higher, but once he figures out how to make it, making more shouldn't be as difficult or much more expensive.

Just wanted to see what kind of interest there might be, so I could possibly promote his selling them thru this web site, or receiving special orders, in case ya'll might want some special color schemes. I'm sure he could do a wicked MN Special! I've got an email address, and can send him lots of pictures that would aid him in making the design! Okay, I'll shut up now!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

glass figurine

Been in the mall too long T.C.? I say why not????!!!! Interesting, conversational piece!!

Comment

Glass XS

Hey TC Sounds like a good idea ,at least you will not have to clean the carbs or worry about 2nd. gear.. bkr

Comment

I would be glad to see anything on two wheels with an in-line four. Everytime I find a cool bike nike-nak, it is a V-twin. It would not have to be a replica, just have the right configuration of motor.
        DZ
        Vyger, 'F'
        "The Special", 'SF'
        '08 FJR1300

Comment

Working...
        X