Partnmore.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partnmore.com

I'm looking to buy a full gasket set & abunch of other stuff for my 78E and their prices are much better than others. I was wondering about what you guys think of them? Any big problems with them or with their parts?
    There's always a way, figure it out.
    78XS11E

I've bought quite a few things from partsnmore:
    -exhaust gaskets
    -oil filters
    -oil filter bolt
    -master cylinder rebuild kit
    -brake pads
    -stock air filter

*all* the parts are top quality, delivered FREE, if you buy over $30, and they ship FAST.
    absolutely *NO* problem with either their parts OR them IMO/IME

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

Thanks UncleSpot, thats nice to know.
      78XS11E

Comment

i've had nothing but good luck with them

Comment

Gasket set

Dave, I got my full ,Vesrah brand gasket set from a guy that buys out the stock of bike shops that close, and he had the set for the XS for $66. That included the head gasket. His e mail is
          Benelli6@aol.com. His name is Steve. His endless cam chain is $33 while your in there...

Comment

I bought a cam chain from partsnmore, and the pins are smaller in diameter than the original chain. In about 4,000 miles, I have already used a bit more than half the adjustment space. If this keeps up, I will be changing chains again next summer. I really should do it now while it is too cold to ride.
            put something smooooth betwen your legs, XS eleven
            79 F (Blueballs)
            79 SF (Redbutt)
            81 LH (organ donor)
            79 XS 650S (gone to MC heaven)
            76 CB 750 (gone to MC heaven)
            rover has spoken

Comment

John, thanks for the heads up about another source for cam chains, I already bought the gasket set. Especially with Rovers comment about the cam chain.
              Rover, I'm glad Partnmore was out of cam chains and master links, now I can contact Steve at Benelli6@aol.com and hopefully get a good one, sorry about your problems.
              78XS11E

Comment

Hey, Pathfinder, no real problem with the partsnmore chain. It was so much cheaper than bike bandit, I wondered about quality. Like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for, and I did get what I paid for; a useable cam chain, but the question is, how long is it useable? Maybe it will stretch a little more slowly now. Since I have two running XS's, I will use it until it gets to the adjustment limit.
                put something smooooth betwen your legs, XS eleven
                79 F (Blueballs)
                79 SF (Redbutt)
                81 LH (organ donor)
                79 XS 650S (gone to MC heaven)
                76 CB 750 (gone to MC heaven)
                rover has spoken

Comment

Not to hijack this thread. I was looking for a gasket set when I came up the e-mail address in this thread for Steve. Benelli6@aol.com

I wrote him and I got this back this morning. I did not order it yet from him but I thought I would pass this along:

Yes i have the xs1100engine overhaul gasket/o-ring kit {+ exhaust gaskets and valve seals} in stock{$78.00 + shipping}. I will need your address for the shipping costs.

I also have cam chains with masterlink and a spare masterlink $32.00 .

And i have NOS rear shocks with a dual spring progressive system $72.00

Payment methods -- Paypal or US Postal Money Orders. Let me know which method you prefer when you send your address. Thanks Steve

L . LLOYD Ltd.
                  Owned by a pair of XS11's. An 80 Standard and a 79 Special.

Comment

I am the one that posted the link to Benilli 6. I ordered my stuff (gasket set and cam chain) through him. The cam chain that I bought was an endless one though, no master link. I had a good experience with him, and would do business with him again. He had a classified ad here last year, that's how I came across him.

Comment

I've beeen happy with parts&moire gaskets, carb parts and mastercylinder rebuild kits. However their turnsignals are crap at best...

Geezer
                      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Steve - benelli6

I have to put in a good word for Steve also...excellent person and great service. We've been singing his praises over on the triple list for years.
                        Tom Hunt
                        Lawrence, KS

1981 XS1100H
                        1998 Concours, 1984 PE175, 1974 GTMX

Comment

Does Steve(benelli6) have a catalog, Web Site or Something Although it's getting late in the wrenching season I've finally got a place up here in Me where I can work on the bikes so I gota get started soon need to pelace the valve cover gasket and while its off might as well adjust the valves and matbe do the cam chain if it's close.
                          Russ Neal
                          Milton, NH
                          04 GL1800 ABS
                          04 Kawasaki Concours(Sold)
                          99 Royal Star Venture(Sold)
                          80 XS1000 Special(Sold)
                          83 XJ750 Midnight Maxim(Sold)
                          80 XS1100G(Sold)
                          81 XS 650 Special(Sold)

Comment

Not AFAIK...email him at benelli6@aol.com and he'll be able to tell you if he has or can get what you need.
                            Tom Hunt
                            Lawrence, KS

1981 XS1100H
                            1998 Concours, 1984 PE175, 1974 GTMX

Comment

Working...
                            X