xs1100 cafe racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Jim

OK Jim - best of luck with the project......

Isn't it the wrong time of year in your hemisphere for projects.....getting to be more riding weather surely

There again...I've done more riding recently in the cold and rain than I did at the height of summer when it was sunny and warm...... must be something wierd about us XSers!!

Take care...look forward to seeing the progress

Graham

BTW - All pics from the XS1100 Nederlands site...have a look under the "Projects" button (written in Dutch) at the top of the home-page.
    XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
    Guzzi 850
    Z1000

Comment

xs1100 cafe racer

graham
      i have a restored 1981 xs1100hstd to ride and also a complete and running rh/sport and another complete and running sport/rh.also
      a project it400f yamaha 1979 enduro bike almost completed

Comment

Hi,

I bought a cafe racer that had been built by Nobby Clark racing here in the UK. The engine has been breathed on and the handling and brakes have been sharpened up.

When I got it, the full fairing had been removed. My mates, well actually aquatances (yes that's you scoobes), are always taking the p**s out of the seat!!

When I suss out how to attach a piccie (there's gotta be a easier way than this) I'll let you have a butchers.

Cheers,

Andy
        If you can't afford it....finance it!!

Comment

Yam, if a dithering fool like me can show pics - then anyone can. 1. ring your isp and tell them you want somewhere to store pictures.

2. send your pics to their storage place with a free ftp program.

3. paste the storage link on your message. Done.

Comment

Andys yellow peril

Andy,

Of course - forgot about your Yellow 'un. Haven't seen it in the flesh yet, but had a few mails with Nobby a while back when he was after some bits / advice or something...memories going!! As seen on ebay a couple of times too I seem to remember.

Heard from Brian that there was some mild derision in the ranks at the Waterman once or twice

If there's a pic of the bike on the net somewhere right click on it and copy the "properties" details (it's web address). You can then paste this into the box that comes up when you press the IMG button that is at the top of the posting area for this forum.

I usually preview the reply when I do this..... just to make sure it's all working OK.

I just tried this using the picture from the xs1100.co.uk site members area, but it doesn't work with the way that particular picture is displayed (can't right click on it without shutting the window). Not sure if the members areas (that's password protected) would allow this to work anyway - had probs in the past with copying pics of my Guzzi out of the Yahoo forum members area. If you have it on a site anywhere else try it there. I thought Nobby had a page with it featureed on his company site... but no longer!! Don't tell me he's dis-owned the beastie!!

Take care matey.

Graham
            XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
            Guzzi 850
            Z1000

Comment

hey guys

I'm new here and I'm building a cafe racer out of my xs11 and i can seem to get any of theses pictures to work. do any of you have pictures i kinda know what direction I'm going but would be interested in seeing what others have done. also does anybody know where i could get shorted cables for my bike? (accelerator and brake)

Comment

Working...
              X