Any XSives in the Milwaukee area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any XSives in the Milwaukee area?

I may be flying up there next Thursday to check on the FJ1100 that SWMBO just bought, but couldn't ride home because it ran bad. Current owner said he would have it checked out this week, but I'm not too sure about that. If anybody would be willing to maybe lend a hand, and a wrench, please let me know. It sure would be appreaciated. I 'm going to be out of town for a few days but will be checking in occasionaly to check replies.
    Thanks.

I am about 2 1/2-3 hours northwest of Milwaukee. Sure wish I could help. I don't know of anyone from our forum that is near Milwaukee, except for chev 454, He is from Zion, IL, closer to Milw than I am. He is a really great guy, the only XSive that I have met personally. Sorry to hear about the prob with the FJ. Must have been tough for your wife to travel all that way and have to return home without the bike. I don't suppose the seller will cover some of the added expense to get your bike. Sure wish I could help, but I also work during the week. Will you be in Brewerland long? Also, I have those air shocks on, sure is handy when I want to carry a passenger.
    put something smooooth betwen your legs, XS eleven
    79 F (Blueballs)
    79 SF (Redbutt)
    81 LH (organ donor)
    79 XS 650S (gone to MC heaven)
    76 CB 750 (gone to MC heaven)
    rover has spoken

Comment

Working...
    X