thiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thiefs

$%#$%kin thieves,got my whole tool sets. Aprox. 3,000 dollars worth. Broke right through the big garage door and took it all. Even my brand new weed whacker,only used once. Son of a %itch,i'm ready to spit nails and risk prison time to bring some @sshole to vigilanty justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the rant just need to steam a little.
    1982 XJ 1100
    going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
    now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Man, sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel. A few years ago I was working in my driveway, replacing the rear wheel bearings on my 69 El Camino. I had to run to a friends house to borrow his bearing puller and while I was gone, someone stole my compressor from right in front of the open garage door. It was three in the afternoon, the door was open and my wife was home. Some scumbags have some mighty big balls. They did leave the 1/2 inch impact that was on the hose. Just today I returned to work from days off, and some a$$#ole swiped my CD player.
    I hope you find the POS.
    By the way, where abouts in Illinois do you live? I used to live in Bensonville, and Wood Dale, near O'Hare airport. I was there from 84 to 89.

Comment

ill

i'm from as far north as it gets Zion.
      1982 XJ 1100

Comment

Chevvy, I really feel bad about your loss. Usually when I read a post like that, I do not connect myself with the author. But, I have met you face to face, and found that you are a fine and decent man, so this hurts me personnaly. I am fortunate to live here, where homes are far between, and people here respect each other's property, and help each other. Really enjoyed my brief visit with you, and hope to see you again. If you find the ba&#$*rd, I would be happy to help you tie him up so that you could amputate his manhood.
        put something smooooth betwen your legs, XS eleven
        79 F (Blueballs)
        79 SF (Redbutt)
        81 LH (organ donor)
        79 XS 650S (gone to MC heaven)
        76 CB 750 (gone to MC heaven)
        rover has spoken

Comment

thnx

Thanks Rover,But honestly i would not call on a friend to help me with a crime i may commit to rectifiy this situation. But i understand were your coming from. It was a pleasure to meet a fellow XSive for sure. I hope to meet more of us in the future. I would really love to get to a couple of Xsive rallys in the future.If there all as nice as you , Maybe i'd have a little more hope for mankind in general.. . I've been trying to come up with a list of things taken,but my memory is very poor, just off the top of head, it's got to be in the thousands. (and no insurance, I know...) So please people,i don't want ya feeling sorry for me,just cover your own @sses,by learning from my mistakes. GET INSURANCE if you don't already have it. And make sure your tools are covered in it! I've had that happen to me before also (i was taken like this before ) And just call a cop if you do see someone looking suspicious ,even if it's not your stuff.
          1982 XJ 1100

Comment

I got my eye on a nice FA-MAS for just such an occasion. Alltho I think AK47 beta specsnaz looks better and I can get more goodies to put on it. A tad more expencive.
            OK, airsoft guns, real ones are cheaper here LOL. And I can legally shoot somebody with it.
            My reccomendation is:

http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/

Check out the two avi movies at the bottom. I think it would make a nice detterant.

LP
            If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
            (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Working...
            X