Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!

800 posts in less than a year. I think I need to get another hobby Right now I'm off the road for a while with a back problem, so there's not too much more for me to do. My wife is working all day so I get a little bored. It figures...The TeXSive rally is next Friday, and I may not be able to make it.

Hey John,

Hope your back feels better. Maybe I'll see you at TeXSive!
    CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

I sure hope so. Man, this really bites. I was flat in bed Sunday. Got adjusted for three days and I feel better, but I don't know how I'll be next Friday.

Comment

Ur...remember....a week from Friday. You've got 10 days!

Ready? Hup one, hup two....get that back in gear!

CUAgain,
        Daniel Meyer

Comment

If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game.
          (stole that one from I-dont-know-who)

Comment

Hope your back gets better. I find that with enough Crown straight out of the freezer it will fix most things.

Anyway can't wait for the TeXSive rally, hope to see you there.
            There's always a way, figure it out.
            78XS11E

Comment

Well, I don't have any Crown in the freezer, but I do have a bottle of Gentleman Jack (Daniels) in there. But I don't think I should be 'medicated' when I try to ride to Blanco. Man this is the pits. I can hardly stand, much less throw a leg over the bike.

Comment

Blanco

Duct tape yourself on and only stop at full service gas stations.
                Ken/Sooke

Comment

That sounds good, but what about when I need servicing? Do you think they'll help me with that? Maybe I'll find one with a drive thru restroom.

Comment

Strap on a 2 1/2 inch inside diameter tube and vent it out behind the seat. Use while on the move. I forgot, you're from Texas - better make that 4 1/2 inches.

Comment

LOL ppg!

I wasn't gonna say anything being from Texas and all! We just know to add a couple inches to other's measurements....

CUAgain,
                      Daniel Meyer

Comment

Cnxld

Looks like I won't be making the rally next week. I haven't been able to get a leg over the bike yet, and I don't feel that I'll be able to handle 5 hours in the saddle. I quess, we could have our own mini DFW/north Texas rally later, or I'll just have to wait till TeXSive lite in the Spring. You know, the Tyler area is nice in the spring. Hint, hint.

Comment

Working...
                        X