XS650 on Monster Garage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS650 on Monster Garage!

Did anybody happen to watch Monster Garage tonight? They were doing one of the "Monster Nation" shows, and one of the monsters featured was a gigantic mobile guitar based on an XS650.
    John
    82 XJ1100J
    "eXJunk"

Just got back from Steamboat Springs [awesome ride-working up the photos and report now], turned on the set and there it was- a ten foot long electric guitar made out of an XS. Guy rode the thing coast to coast and into Ripley's BION. Loved the headlight on the end of the neck. Prettty XSive, I'd say. Gotta go now; hafta figure out what the heck happened to photodump. Was trying to help repost a handlebar pic on another thread and the host is gone. Get what ya pay for,I guess.
    '81H
    '77 GS750
    '80 ATC 200
    '79SF [stolen]

Comment

I saw it, I would look like an Idiot riding down the road on a Guitar. I give the guy credit, it is art. Just wouldn't be riding it around.
      Adrian

Comment

I agree that some of that stuff I see on these episodes is pretty outlandish, and definitly not my style, but I do have to admire the ingenuity and creativeness of some of these folks. Tho I admit I have seen a few of these vehicles that I wouldn't mind owning!
        John
        82 XJ1100J
        "eXJunk"

Comment

Working...
        X