Really BIG out there isn't it?

I'm gonna go again!

http://lifeisaroad.com/alaska.htm

CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

made it... in haines jct on my way to haines right now.

Comment

There is a combo motel/bar/pool-hall/chinese food restaruant in Haines Jct...

The rooms are cheap, the food is good!
        CUAgain,
        Daniel Meyer
        Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
        Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Redmond, WA

6400 miles so far.

need oil change

Comment

oh - i definitely plan on doing this trip again. it is amazing how many nice people i have met along the way.

doesn't seem like it's been 17 days already. the tent has been my home every day so far. well except for the two nights on the ferry but i just slept on a beach chair.

so far this trip my gas mileage has varied from 25 to 46. i have no idea what i got while in canada. i usually just filled up and tried not to pay attention to how much it was costing

my front brake has started acting up again. it's not grabbing nearly as good as it should - and strangely pumping it does not help at all. oh well. i should be able to make the remaining 2000 mles as is. as long as it doesn't get any worse.

Comment

I've been wrestling with clingy weak front brakes as well. I have no idea where to start.
              Could be the lines, could be the calipers, could be the master. I don't want to replace anything I dont want to, but Im getting a little fed up with it myself.
              Hope yours last the rest of your trip and if I can pinpoint anything, I'll post about it.
              I am a rhinoceros and my skin is three feet thick.
              //////////////WARSENAULT/////////////

Comment

Working...
              X