Bike Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Show

I've seen posted and I'm planning to take the XS and enter it to see what happens. There is a bike show in Vandalia, MO.
    As far as I know i'm the only one with an XS in the area and would like to see some there. If your interested: The show starts at 3pm to 5pm. Poker run somewhere in between that and the dance at 8pm. Vandalia it 30miles north of Mexico,Mo. approx. 120miles west of St. Louis.
    The zip is 63382 for reference.

Sidekick
    XS1100SG

What's the date of the show?

Comment

August 28.

Comment

If you remind me the week before the event, I'll try to get out there. Sounds like fun.

Comment

Results

Although the time was wasted away. Results were cool. I recieved 2nd place for the poker run with 2 pair. Also won 2nd place for show. I was greatly amazed. My wife got a 3rd place trophie from one of the host who played the poker run on me.

I had a great run.

Sidekick
          XS1100SG

Comment

I filled my tank at 1:00 and was on my way when it started raining. I had no rain gear and didn't want a miserable ride there and back so I headed home. Sorry I missed it. Sounds like you had a good time. Did you get wet?

Comment

We didn't leave till 2:00 for the poker run, we went to Hannibal and back and it started to sprinkle when we left. we got back by 4:00 and at 5:00 we got the down pour. (thank god I took the trailer)

Sidekick

Comment

I would have missed you in Vandalia anyway then, it would've been about 2:30 - 2:45 by the time I got there. Maybe next time. Keep in touch.

Comment

Working...
                X