Sturgis SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturgis SD

The venders are setting up already and plenty of bikes showing up and the thing don't start till the second week in August lol
    Motor cop

Ya, that's the ralley though. The venders have to set up early cauz Stugis charges them More then the space is worth cauz their greedy S.O.B.'s.So then the vender has to charge $6.00 for a 12 oz. fountain sprite in a paper cup with alot of ice. I'm sure glad that I got a key to a freinds brand new house out it the Rapid Valley. There's no way I'd want to pay the inflated prices of a motel during this time of year. ( if you can find one with vacancy)
    I'll be lookin for ya on the 11th or the 12th. If your playin MC cop, just look at the pics of MIYAMI cauz you'll se her goin down Lazell and Main. I'll try and find a place to park in the middle of it all. Mabee by the staires that overlook the main drag. I'll most likely park at the big tent that's set up every year on the far north side of town ( across the street from where Jesse James and O.C.C.'s Firemans bike was set up last year.
    S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
    1-big XS patch
    1-small XS/XJ patch
    1-XS/XJ owners pin.
    1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
    2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
    1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
    1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

yup key words "No Vacancy" they just keep paying the big prices so it will never change.
      I wil be in the area of 1st Western Bank when it gets real hot as there is shade there lol. 6am to 6pm See ya there
      Motor cop

Comment

Working...
      X