Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: J.P.?Bug in Forum Code?

Hey there J.P.,

Just noticed that all the messages in all the threads on both the chat and tech forums are displaying in reverse chronological order. It's showing the last message as the top message, and the earlier messages below it. It used to be the other way around, the latest message was shown at the bottom of the list of replies and the previous messages were above them!! I know you're working hard on this thing, just wanted to let you know!
    T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

There were more 'glitches' than I realized at first. I think I fixed that one.

Comment

New Log In Bug?

Hey there J.P.,

I do have cookies enabled, and before the hack, I didn't have to log in and out, I always was logged in, so that when I came to the site, I was already "IN". Now, for the past few days, I've had to log in to get in, and even when I leave and DON'T log out, I am still required to LOG IN again. Is this a new security feature or what??? Thanks for all the hard rescue work on the site!!
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham

Comment

T.C., I still don't have to log in. Are you having this happen at other sites?
        Bill Murrin
        Nashville, TN
        1981 XS1100SH "Kick in the Ass"
        1981 XS650SH "Numb in the Ass"
        2005 DL1000 V-Strom "WOW"
        2005 FJR1300 Newest ride
        1993 ST1100 "For Sale $2,700" (Sold)
        2005 Ninja 250 For Sale $2,000 1100 miles

Comment

Logging In

Same for me TC. No log in problems. Functions as normal for me. Maybe you have some security settings in your own computer that are causing your difficulty.
          Ken/Sooke

Comment

All Better Now!

Well,

Let me make a public"complaint", and then the problem goes away!? While I was on last night, I checked my CP settings, and it was set for staying logged in with cookies, and I am not deleting them! I do have Spybot S&D running in background protect mode against spyware cookies, but it never gave me any problems before, along with any of my other web settings!?

I booted up tonight, brought up IE and went right to the site tonight "without" the login requirement, so guess it could have been a rogue bug?

I did loose power while I was logged on the other night during a T-storm, so that might have upset my cookies!? Guess they are back to normal now!? Sorry for the bandwidth use!
            T.C.
            T. C. Gresham

Comment

Thunder and lightening always did upset my cookies.. too..
              jeff "Wags"
              Bothell, Wa

79sf mongrel
              79sf rusty
              79 partsbike almost complete

Comment

Working...
              X