Bad Experience--SRAxis Parts in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Experience--SRAxis Parts in Arizona

If you are thinking of buying parts on eBay or in person from SRAxis Parts in Phoenix, Arizona, I would recommend against it.

They advertised a set of mirrors for Yamaha, which I bid on and won. Before the auction ended I had asked them to quote me a price on a front master cylinder rebuild kit. No problem, they said, and gave me a price. I told them I would send the price of the mirrors and the kit together at the end of the auction.

The received my money March 3. After several calls and e-mails, I received my mirrors around April 16. No M/C kit. "Oh yeah, we haven't ordered from that vendor for a while."

Several more calls. I get a package...some kind of Kawasaki single carb rebuild kit arrived 3rd week of June. More calls. "I'll fix that today!" Now July 2nd...no refund, no parts, no answers.

They sell parts they don't have. They (mostly a fellow named David) have lied repeatedly and made promises never kept. In my opinion, this outfit is a fraud and should be avoided at all costs.

Their contact informations is:

-David
    SR Axis Motorcycle Parts
    800-354-2334
    602-255-0051
    sales@sraxis.com

2526 W. Thomas Road
    Phoenix, AZ 85017
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Thanks for the info Jerry ,will keep that in mind. Hope you gave bad feedback?
    1982 XJ 1100
    going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
    now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Yes, Thanks for the tip. I'm always buying something on Ebay. I'll watch out for em.
      S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
      1-big XS patch
      1-small XS/XJ patch
      1-XS/XJ owners pin.
      1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
      2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
      1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
      1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

i think a lot of people "sell items" on ebay that they don't have. they then order them from someplace else and have the item shipped out to whoever they sold it to.

Comment

Working...
        X